SSRSS scheme providers
The SSRSS schemes are provided by:
Contact your scheme provider
The three SSRSS scheme providers' websites:
Note: The State Services Commission takes no responsibility for any information contained on these
Visit the Commission For Financial Literacy and Retirement Income's website, which contains useful information on saving.
To get sorted on money matters, use the sorted calculators:
- Money Planner
- Savings Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
The State Services Commission takes no responsibility for any information contained in this linked website.
- Investment Statement
- The Investment Statement is the document that provides the key information that you need to know before investing in an SSRSS scheme. It also includes the application form for that scheme. The requirement for, and the content of, the Investment Statement are determined by legislation. A separate Investment Statement is provided for each SSRSS scheme.
- Scheme provider
- A company managing one of the three SSRSS schemes - they are AMP and ASB.
- SSRSS scheme
- One of the three State Sector Retirement Savings Schemes (AMP, ASB and AMP Aspire) established under agreements between the State Services Commissioner and AMP and ASB.
- Total value of your savings
- Is the value at any time of:
- - your own contributions,
- - plus your employer contribution,
- - plus investment returns (or losses) after tax,
- - less any withdrawals made,
- less any fees charged.
- The amount may be more or less than the total contribution made depending on the performance of the investment fund (or funds) you have selected.
- The entity with the legal responsibility for managing your investment in an SSRSS scheme, in accordance with the rules of that SSRSS scheme.
More glossary terms